Monday, October 22, 2012

Jade holografico nail polish swatch and review for "Psicodelica"

HEY DOLLS! I finally got hold of a Jade holographic nail polish. It’s been sold out on www.ninjapolish.com for weeks now and I was on the verge of giving up hope on ever getting it… until I caught wind of www.llarowe.com. I follow www.the-crumpet.com and I know she orders polish from this website. Based on her I knew it was a trust worthy site to order polish and boy was in for some amazing luck when I went on there. SHE HAS LIKE EVERY JADE HOLO THATS BEEN MADE FOR SALE ON THERE!! At $7 a bottle with a set shipping fee for ANY amount polish (Base shipping is $2.63 which isn’t terrible AT ALL, if you like me order polish in bulk) I couldn’t pass it up. I ordered my jade polish and waited (impatiently) for it to arrive.
Tada! Here is my Jade Psicodelica (Psychedelic)
image
In this shade, this polish looks like a very fine silver shimmer polish, but once it catches any bit of light the holo effect is AMAZING!
image
image
My one peeve about the polish is the smell. I know nail polish normally doesn’t smell good, but this smell, I can’t even describe it. All I can say is that it is a very strong, semi sweet chemical smell that assaulted my nose the first time I popped this sucker open. And it takes a while for the smell to dull down, so to speed it up I scrubbed my hands once my nails were dried and this seemed to help a bit.
Overall I totally get over the smell with the effect this polish gives my nails. Its amazing. It applied well and was opaque in 2 coats. Its nice and flat, doesnt suck up all the clear polish and give your nails a dull look and is a nice consistency. Not too thick and not too thin. Just perfect.
image
image
I plan on buying the whole collection, whenever I come into more money, but for now this will do. If you’re interested in buying this polish and experiencing it for yourself head over to www.llarowe.com and make your purchase! and check out some of the other great holos shes got up there by HITS and UP colors!
Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment